Monday, March 26, 2012

Awesome Discovers LookBook

So today while I was perusing dA [DeviantArt] I stumbled across a most curious thing.
I checked my messages, and one of the people I watch had posted a quite spectacular photo of themselves (all he does is photography, mostly of himself, some of his friends). It was quite stunning, and I read the description that said he had also posted it on his 'LookBook'.

Well, boredom, procrastination at it's finest [the internet in general] and genuine curiosity forced my hand, and I clicked on the outsourcing link...
...to discover a fantastic world.
It's beautiful.
It's a website that's purely fashion; both guys and girls.
It's full of beautiful people, in beautiful clothes.

Way to make the rest of society feel ugly...

XD
NAW.
I kid.

It's really a fantastic website... quite ingenious... it's like a Tumblr for hipsters up and coming models and fashion designers. I found it utterly fascinating.
So, naturally, I made an account to hoard all the beautiful pictures for drawing reference.

And, of course, my username: AwesomeFace XD

[You guys who like fashion and such... check it~]

No comments:

Post a Comment