Monday, March 26, 2012

The Most Amazing Brownies I Have Ever Eaten

With my long-winded discussion about religion with myself feel free to ignore that post  I forgot to mention the most spectacular thing that happened to me last night.... 
I HAD. 
THE SEXIEST BROWNIES.
KNOWN.
TO MAN KIND.
HOLY.
BROWNIES.

They were bloody fantastic...
As you have probably gathered, I am college student.

Sophomore, in fact. 
It's getting close on the end of my second semester of my Sophomore year here pretty quick.
I also still live in the dorms, and have been eating cafeteria food for far too long.

SERIOUSLY. GUYS.
THESE BROWNIES.

They had a light layer of chocolate frosting, the brownie itself was dense and moist, and it didn't have the crunchy outside that brownies and cakes get when they are cut and sit out for too long.  It had those little chocolate scrapes, that curl up into curly-Q's, and it was white and milk chocolate. 
Aw man, guys... these brownies.
I ATE TWO.

THEY WERE BLOODY FANTASTIC. 


God.

I am glad I got two.
Because n
o other brownie shall compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment