Thursday, March 29, 2012

Things To Get Done:

Well, I had a nice relaxing day of not doing anything productive at all...
I guess I can't say that; I showered and I washed dishes. ^^ And I am going to do laundry later this evening [currently 10:39 PM].
I watched The Lorax online... I have to say, I really enjoyed it, even though the only videos I could find online were really bad quality. BUT... once I started, I didn't want to stop, y'know? So, I got through the whole thing... and it was cute. ^^ I loved it.
AND THE ONCE-LER.


I like him when he was getting rich... like, when he was a bad guy. (He reminds me of the Riddler from batman... I think it's the attire.)
I also cannot stop listening to the the song How Bad Can I Be? from the sound track. It's just... I don't know! I really like that scene from the movie, so maybe that's why I like the song. XD The soundtrack was a lot of fun... I really enjoyed the entire thing.
Overall, it was a good movie. ^^
[p.s. Biggering is a good song too... it wasn't in the original soundtrack... JUST... GO WATCH THE MOVIE AND DOWNLOAD THE ENTIRE SOUNDTRACK XD)
What movie I really can't wait for is Brave... I have a feeling like it's going to be one of my favorite movies (based solely on previews).

[He is so precious to me~]
But, on to the purpose of this post;


Writing a list of things I need to get done:

1. Illustration Project: Priority 2.
               Initial sketches/poses ~ Collaborative first draft ~ Practice final draft [in ink] ~ Trace onto    
                         water colour paper ~ ink wash and pen final
[Due: 2:00 PM Wednesday 4 April 2012]
2. Twentieth Century Art and Architecture Test: Priority 1
              Check email to see if professor has replied yet ~ Collect extensive pile of notes ~ Read        
                        coordinated chapters/notes/slides ~ Use Kelley's notes to filter through notes ~ Read
                        modified notes ~ KEEP READING EVERYTHING UNTIL YOU MEMORIZE
                        EVERYTHING
[Due: Unknown; Tuesday]
3. Math Test: Priority 3

             Figure out which chapters the test is on ~ Read chapters ~ Download emails from professor ~    
                        Write out how to do problems in notebook ~ Copy table from book
[Due 7:00 PM Wednesday 4 April 2012; potentially]

....why I didn't just write those in order of 'priority', I will never know...
Anywho~ I am wondering if I should start tonight... I SHOULD... gah. But I don't want to... -.-
I want to watch a movie, honestly.
I'll work on #2, the test... because I was supposed to take it today... but I didn't.

Yeah... and then I will watch a movie as a reward... I'll just have to come up with one. ^^ I have a list that I can pick from.

Farewell! [For now!]

Update
10 April 2012
2:24 AM:
Yeah... I switched everything around... I didn't make up my test for TCA&A... I photocopied my text book for Math, and I ended up making my final project for Illustration out of graphite and charcoal.
But, now I am moving on to the next step in everything I need to get done. A new list; a new day. That's how it seems to go. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment